Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Marathon Nap

I can't believe I slept from 6.30 pm right until 12 am.

It must be the squid.

First, I went super crazy.

And then I got tired on the way home because all the energy was used up.

When I got home, well mom, as usual dragged me all over the place.

After all the dragging, I just went to sleep.

About the weekend, well, I can't quite remember.

Except the fact that I keep going to KL.

Life is Fun now!!!

Let me know if there's any outing going on.

Like Karaoking. Lol!!

No comments: