Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ligaments on vacation?

I fell down again. Yes. Again.

Another 2 golf balls for knees.

Fell in front of Salmon Steak. Thank God that it wasn’t peak time.

Did I mention that my left knee hurts a lil when I walk now?

Previously at the Duta court, well, I had an excuse. I was wearing heels.

But this time?? I’m in bloody flat sandals.

Thank God mom doesn’t know about it.

Because she would probably give up trying to prevent me from falling down again. She bought me all sorts of non-slip shoes. Hush Puppies. Timberland. Now Clarks.

Sorry, mom. I fell down in a Clarks sandal.

When I was little, it wasn’t so bad when I fell down. Because I was light. Not THIS fat.

Besides that, my bad habits are kicking in again.

Brains on vacation, body gets tired easily, immune system cracking.

I am beginning to be magnetised to the television. I am longing to watch awesome movies again.

Let’s not talk about that.

Let’s talk about my sister.

Yesterday, she told me.

“Debble, did you kill a mosquito again in your sleep? Gosh, with the amount of blood the mosquitoes are sucking from you, I wouldn’t be surprised if you turned into a vampire.”

“Wouldn’t it be cool? You’ll get free extensions for fangs and sky blue irises.”

She forgot to mention something.

I will always land on my feet. Yes. No more falling down.

But… unfortunately, vampires do not exist. Well, even if they do, I absolutely DO NOT intend to be one.

I need motivation. And I need to stop being dazed.

Let’s bitch a little now.

So, missy puritanical black star actually pitied us for all dressing up for nothing

I was absolutely surprised. There actually was some heart in that black hole.

Apart from that, when it comes to bashing people up, she’s still that same black star.

Gosh, I can’t stand all her ideas. She’s trying so hard to be like Denning but unfortunately, I think that her arguments are too emotional which amounts to be pure bollocks.

About the bloody cat now.

Well, his hair was not centre-parting yesterday.

The cat was so irritating I was actually wishing for a mute and a fast-forward button.

Can I have a flick knife to stab right through him and cut out his organs instead?

And he broke his promise. You see, this is why cats have nine lives. Because they know that they are doomed to be “killed” at certain points of their life.

I had better get off this post before I get anymore rageful.

No comments: