Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Late All Day

Yup. I was late all day.

Almost late for legal skills class.

Late in meeting up with Christine.

Late for Tort class but thank God the class has not started.

Late for the Criminal Talk. Erm, at least the introductory speech.

If you were to ask me, I think that guy was just going around and trying so hard to justify why he acquitted that maid. I thought it was pretty obvious that she killed the employer.

Let me reenact the scene for you.

The maid wanted to come to Malaysia to have fun according to what her friends tell her back at home. Only to find an employer from hell who is frustrated from being fired as a Personnel Manager. Since she does not know how to do any housework and the fact that she is here to have fun, she probably was very reluctant to do the work and it does not help with a screaming employer.

And so, one day, she wanted to revenge on the employer. It was the last straw.

Judging from the pictures of the crime scene, I gathered that the employer did got out a big knife. Yes she did and the maid grabbed hold of the knife with her hand and that explains the only deep injury of hers on her palm. I do not think there was a "knife-fight".

And the next thing is, due to provocation of "Mak engkau mati" (which is partly why the employer has to die - she is too mean to say that) the maid went insane (due to automatism; defect of reason from those harsh words) and started stabbing the employer's head with the pestle. The employer probably tried to runaway which explains the disgusting gash on her right knee. Her neck? Well, probably a violent attempt of stabbing at the throat which was ducked.

And hence, I will say that the maid should be charged for Voluntary Manslaughter instead of being hanged to death. Why didn't the courts accept that she was provoked?

But there is also the doubt that there may be pre-meditated murder. She wanted to run away all along. But what if she did wanna run away by first killing her employer?

I thought dragging the employer to the toilet was one extremely evil act.

Anyway, this is just the "Hollywood-ised" enactment of the story according to me.

I thought that dude's justification was baseless. And I absolutely think that his argument is flawed about the part of his conscience of being a criminal lawyer.

Back to the maid's story. I don't think she deserved to die. Because, there are some employers who have been birthed from the very fire of hell itself.

Anyway, to the dear Christine.

It was absolutely great seeing you again. Although it was hurried and a lil rushed and I almost burnt my tongue trying to eat that stupid wantan; it was worth it.

p/s: What on earth is wrong with Maxis's line? I keep getting no signal. It's irritating. Because all of my messages were sent late and I don't like it to be late. It is absolutely crucial that I get my messages across immediately.

Let's take our attention away from boring stuff.

I borrowed storybooks from the library today. Couldn't take it anymore.

Only to realise later that I have two assignments to hand in the following Friday. Wow. And tutorials to prepare for.

And did I tell you that my dad asked me if he can read my blog??

GOSH NO!!!!! THERE'S TOO MANY CRAZY STUFF HERE FOR A PARENT TO READ!!! (Especially the shisha part)

I wonder if the sister told him about my walking home diary. Sheesh.

Anyway, I'm gonna scoot now.

Wanna read those 5 story books which were haunting me while I was preparing for the mocks!!!

No comments: