Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just When I'm About to Expire from Boredom

So, the sister's trunk arrived today.

And since she claimed that she has SO much of treasures inside, I was very eager to get to my aunt's house and rip the trunk open.

But all I found were loads of winter clothings.

And A LOT of books. Books which I usually stare at in bewilderment at the library. And so, I do not know what to do with the RM500 MPH voucher now that I've got most of the reference books that I need thanks to her.

Some of her shoes. And I don't know why the heck she shipped risottos home.

Small handbags which can only hold bare necessities.

But what I'm really glad was...

She has really AWESOME classical CDs. Mozart's 100. Bach's. Oh, and Debussy's and Bach's scoresheets for piano.

And storybooks. When I finished Chris Manby's Girl Meets Ape, I thought that it will be the beginning of my rotting period.

But, no! Now I have Philippa Gregory's The Queen's Fool and Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire.

Yay!! I'm not gonna rot after all.

No comments: