Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Wardrobe Constipation

Dear Mum,

I have realised that I have a terrible habit. A fetish to buy things.

Please do buy more hangers. Because I have chipped all that I could from Dad's wardrobe.

And please just don't open the wardrobe yet. Because packing the wardrobe after the trip with 2 1/2 times more clothes, it will take a while.

Because I just do not understand how the sister got so many stuff.

Really, don't open the wardrobe. Because a clothing might just fall out.

And I do not intend to incite your anger. Because the wardrobe looks as if it has been hit by an internal hurricane in a space too crammed. I know you cannot stand such sights.

It is already 2.30 am. Please stop punishing me and let me sleep? It's so unfair that I have to take over the packing from my sister just because she has started working. I packed all the bags to bring back home and I have to unpack and put them all in appropriate places.

Perhaps, we can declutter our wardrobe??

No comments: