Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Attachment that Attached Me Back to the Earth

It's been a very long time since I last blogged. Well, let's just say that I had so much going on that I did not know how to interpret them into words. Whatever which would have been written would have been an understatement. But the bottom line is I have definitely learnt much.

I learnt how to pick myself up again when I completely lost my confidence. Land completely crushed me to the extent that when I went for my obligatory attachment I just did not know how to talk to people anymore. In fact, those chambering students there thought that I was terribly shy. Well, they think so? I suppose a lot of you will be laughing your heads off by now.

But it is true. I finally know how it feels like to be treated second class in the sphere where one used to think they dominate. I understood how people can really work together to make life easier and more lively. It is not about the place, it is about the people that you are with. I knew the importance of keeping one's mouth sealed and one's identity entirely concealed. I loved the adrenaline rush when I was working.

I met lots of great friends while on the attachment. It was nice that for the first time, people took me for what they only see and not judge based on background or what other people has said about me. It is just me, them, and whatever rubbish that was said between us. It was fun pulling each other's hair and legs. I absolutely loved lunch hour breaks and those walks and the jokes that we crack about our work.

And now it is the whirlwind [midsummer] madness of shopping and packing for the UK. I have much to do and will update again if I ever find the right words and expressions to flow from me. Well, I'll have to say that my posts may not be as crazy as it used to be anymore.

Till the next time I do post, I do hope that you are all well.

No comments: