Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bitch Stares

It's amazing how people have different expressions of bitch stares.

I got one today, and it was because I was chatting with her boyfriend.

Come on, it's not like I'm gonna steal him, you need not be so insecure.

Which brings to my realisation that bitch stares are only for insecure people.

Come to think of it, I gave a group of people who stole my table at Sister's Popiah a bloody good bitch stare. Mine eyes bored into their souls and from their facial expressions, I knew that I inflicted sufficient intimidation and condescentment into them.

Good for them. Stupid bitches who do not have integrity to realise that someone has taken the table already.

I seriously hate bitches.

Unfortunately, I think I behave like one too.

No comments: