Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I've Got A Sledgehammer and I Smashed That Boulder

Yes. And damn well did I smash it.

This is a super delayed post. But I just found time to stick my arse on the chair to actually blog.

I'm done with Lexicon. Yay!
I'm done with the Memorials for the Moot. Double yay!!
I'm almost done with the preparation for the Law Ball. [Grins widely and threatens to explode with bliss.]
And I've been told the best news ever! Ok, not that great, but still better than nothing. I'm on the right track for the moot afterall. After all the late-nights. I mean, super early mornings. I should just change my biological clock. 5.30 am = 11 pm and 1 pm = 10 am.

Yup. I sleep at 5 am and get up at 1 pm.

[I've been called a panda-owl. Oh, and my mom, from calling me beebee/stinking/stinging bee, now calls me BumbleBee. After watching Transformers. Heh. Mom, I told you that movie is addictive! Well, I'm still a panda, a bee, and now, I am also an owl. For some weird reasons, Nicol and Schmein kept drawing similarities between me and "The Owl" from the 1-minute-mini-series on NTV7 at 8 pm and 12 am which I told them about. I'm not as sadistic and born-loser-ish as him ok? It's a midget-size FUCHSIA owl and he's always skeptical about everything. I don't think I'm that. ]

But that was before the Memorials deadline. I'm quite glad that the Memorials was not the memorial for us.

And I'm not gonna do that anymore. Because, I can feel myself ageing. The dead tired muscles, my muffled speech which make me sound like I'm drunk. My unsteady steps [which makes me look even more like I'm drunk or high on drugs. Probably weed.].

Oh, and not to forget, my constant fainting spells.

[p/s: I fainted the other day. The funny thing was, it was exactly like how Disney would do it. My body turned a round before falling on the ground. Well, except mine happened 2 times faster and I smashed into a cupboard; uhm, my room is congested. I didn't have any bruises, but only suffered a minor scratch from the edge of the cupboard. No pain. Nothing. Fainting isn't that bad after all. It's just like the collapsing of your limbs because your muscles refuse to support your frame for a while.]

I need to kick those spells off!! It's getting me into trouble!!! Mom's forcing a cocktail of [natural] vitamin pills down my throat now! [Don't worry, it will not trigger a cardiac-arrest.]

On a side note, if I have a chance, I would like to re-live my A Levels life again. Just for a day. Because, we did that today, and I realised just how much I missed it.

Pardon the lack of humour. That potion has been running very low lately. Well, waddya expect when I have a sledgehammer in hand currently? You can't exactly be all funny when you have a sledgehammer in hand! People will think that you're sadistic! [Ok, I bet a lot of you will be saying: "But you ARE sadistic!". Whatever.]

Who knows, I may probably morph into that small toy car decepticon in Transformers 2 who has a HUGE crush on Megan Fox. He's so adorable!!!

I'm rambling.

Oh, and my sis and I adopted middle names. =D

1 comment:

imissw said...

hey, well done! you did well with the lexicon and with the memorials!

great job!