Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Will Wear My School Uniform Again...

Only to watch my highschool classmate teach in our old school!!! Hah!!

I can't believe she actually became the relieve teacher for Science for those bursting teachers!!!

I shall, oh I shall! wear my school uniform, and sneak in to her class if she was still teaching there. Unfortunately, the teacher has recovered from bursting and has returned to school; hence she was no longer employed.

Sigh.

The best part? My highschool mates thought I disappeared into thin air. They don't know what I'm doing, where I am, and how to contact me.

Wow. Intriguing.

On a side note, I would like to wear my school uniform again.

So that I don't have so many things to study, so many responsibility to hold and also, I won't have to behave in the maturity "required" at "my age".

Right now, I have 3 roles.

1. Layout designer for Lexicon, the Law School's newsletter.
Which is driving me nuts because the stuff keep running around [damn it! Stay put! Or I'll put you in your place and tell you how stupid you are to run around!]
And, as it so happens, "apparently" I am to be in charged of layout only. But somehow, grammar overspilled in. Sigh. It's ok. We're all kinda short-handed anyway. [Not physically, d'oh!!!]

2. President of Law Society
Which brings along a HUGE boulder with the letters LAW BALL scrawled all over it.
It's so bloody expensive to host all this stuff!! And I have to be the finance manager, I have to get sponsors, I have to get the venue and the menu and the event going. [I would rather watch Ramu and Shamu 100 times over than stare at the venues and menus - Yes, I'm lame]

3. A Participant in the National Rounds for the LawAsia Moot competition
Oh well, and I have MORE reading to do!! Wow!!! Isn't my life just so un-boring? Rather than staring at four blank walls I am actually jumping around on tip-toes!!

When I was in school uniform, all I do is read storybooks and do well in my exams to shut the teachers' mouths. And just play some sports. I don't have so much of "exciting" errands to run.

I'm not complaining, but it is just unfortunate that they all have to come in a lump sum.

Oh, did I mention that my entire almost-old-folks-home-neighbourhood is doing renovations to their houses?

So there are lorries blocking the entire road, drillings in the morning, breaking my beautiful bliss of sleep as early as 8.30 am in the morning. Oh, and there is the constant hammering and more drilling and more random singing.

Yes, and it has been on-going one week before my examinations.

Isn't life just wonderful out of the school uniform?

And I can't complain about me having exams because... "no one accomodates for my hyper-sensitive situation/characteristic"

I would rather wear that ugly stuffy school uniform a hundred times over. Thank you.

No comments: