Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tug-O-Wars

War #1 
Dear brains,

Please do wake up and stop me from uttering nonsense that don't even make sense to myself.

I need you to be alert and start absorbing and analysing.

So it's the tug-o-war between my lazy side and the ambitious side once again.

As usual; nothing new.

War #2
There's a thin line between frustration and depression. They will eventually lead to each other. Which is currently what I'm facing.

It's just a matter of which side of it wins more.

War #3
Conservative vs. Revolution

The change of House of Lords to Supreme Court which comprises of a President, a Vice President and 10 Law Lords?

It's sad. I prefer the old prestigious House of Lords where all of them are such big shots and they are all so influential in politics as well as in the judiciary.

Sometimes, there need not be a complete segregation of the bodies in the country. I think it is imperative that the judiciary actually advice the Legislative on what should be law and point out the loopholes and the drawbacks of passing a particular bill.

I think the Supreme Court is just chapelang.

War #4
The witty vs. The dead bored.

I have this constant fluctuation between being absolutely crazy at one point and cracking all sorts of weird and crude jokes and all of a sudden, I'll be extremely quiet and blur.

War #5
Love vs Hatred

Do I love my lecturers or do I absolutely hate them?

They are dedicated in different ways. Some spoon feed some don't. So, which side do I really like? Some are extremely sarcastic and the other extreme end they are extremely lame.

War #6
Reality vs Daydream

I seem to be in the daydreaming world rather than reality.

I cannot count the amount of times I have spaced out in class.


Something is seriously wrong with me. I actually wanted to write very interesting posts but everytime I sit down in front of the computer, all the ideas just go missing and I am completely blanked out.

What's wrong with me?

No comments: