Lil B here. It's not such a sunny day down in my lethal legal sphere where daggers are hidden, looks are deceiving, words are bent to the untruth, and expressions can hardly be deciphered. You think your life is a funfair circus? Wait till you shake a hand with invisible needles, brittle piecemeal alliances, and unrepentant bitchings which threaten to ruin the one's reputation.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Should Dye My Hair Blonde

You don’t have to wonder why. I’ll just retell the entire scenario.

Text message: ‘Deb, did you get back your purse?’

Reply: ‘What purse? Did I drop it in your car? I don’t think I dropped it.’

Phone call: Deb, someone from Taylors called me and informed me that you dropped your wallet in the library. I gave them your number; didn’t they call you?

Deb: What?? Are you serious?? No wonder I received this phone call from a Subang number but I didn’t answer it because I was having class.

Hang up.

Rummages bag in search of wallet. IT IS NOT THERE!!!

I walked all the way back to college from the DVD store. What a retard I was. Lost my wallet and did not suspect or realise anything of it at all!!! This is a situation where you will just feel like removing your shoes and stuffing it into my mouth/hitting my head with it just to wake me up.

Seriously, I have turned so bimbotic; I can legally dye my hair blonde. Or probably the law will enforce it on me.

Thank God the librarians kept my wallet safe and intact in their drawer. (They made a list of everything that was in my wallet. How embarrassing.) And they were chuckling at how late I was in realising that I have dropped my wallet. Actually, I had this feeling to grab my wallet but I just shoved it off; thinking that I won’t spend anything when I went down to the cafeteria with a friend.

Gosh Debble. For goodness’ sake, turn back to brunette!!! Brunettes are smarter! Don’t follow Jessica Simpson to that highway down to bimboism!!!!!

No comments: